| Permits for Consumption of Alcohol in Parks|The consumption of alcohol in Heisler Park, Main Beach Park and Crescent Bay Park requires a permit and under the following conditions:
- A permit must be obtained prior to the event.
- The permit must be in the possession of the individual(s) at the time of consuming alcohol.
- A "bona fide meal" must be consumed with the alcohol.
- The individual obtaining the permit is at least 21 years of age and and all persons attending the event who consume alcoholic beverages are of legal age to do so according to local and state law.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
The permit fee is $10 and permits can be obtained at the Laguna Beach Recreation Building, 515 Forest Avenue, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Individuals applying for permits will be required to show proof that they are at least 21 years of age.
To download the Alcohol Beverage Permit application click here.
Consumption of alcohol at other City Parks is:
- Prohibited at Riddle Park and Field.
- Prohibited at all beaches.
- Allowed at other parks with a "Bona Fide " meal