2015 Patriot's Day Parade:
Save the date for the annual 2015 Patriot's Day Parade scheduled this Saturday, March 7.
Click here for more information.
2015 City Track Meet:
Save the date for the annual 2015 Annual Boys and Girls Track Meet on Friday, March 20.
Click here for registration form.
Winter classes are currently in session.
The Winter 2015 and Spring 2015 brochures have been mailed to all residents in the City of Laguna Beach and are also available at the Community Services Department, Susi Q Senior and Community Center and the Community Pool. Winter registration began on December 1, 2014. Spring registration begins on March 2.
The Summer Preview 2015 is now available! The Summer Preview allows parents to plan their child's Summer activities without having to wait for the Summer recreation brochure. Register for any Summer Preview activity beginning March 2.
Register ONLINE !
Click on the brochure below to view.
Winter 2015 Spring 2015 Summer Preview
Spring Brochure Changes:
- The dates for the "Annual E-Waste & Universal Waste Collection, Paint & Paper Shredding" & " Free Compost Giveaway" events are incorrect. The "Annual E-Waste & Universal Waste Collection, Paint & Paper Shredding" event is on Saturday, March 21, 2015 from 8:00am-2:00pm. The "Free Compost Giveaway" event is on Saturday, May 2, 2015 from 8:00am-12:00 noon.
Winter Brochure Changes:
- Babysitters Plus (p.9): The date has changed from March 7 to March 21, 2015. The new barcode is #33162. Class maximum is 15 participants.
- Track and Field Clinic (p.16): The correct date for the track meet is Friday, March 20 not March 27, 2015.
- The session information for Swim Team (p.5) is missing for Ages 10-14. The correct information is as follows:
Ages 6 to 9
#32458 MTuWTh 6:15-7:15pm 1/5 - 2/12 $180
#32470 Additional Sibling Discount $125
#32459 MTuWTh 6:15-7:15pm 2/23 - 3/26 $150
#32471 Additional Sibling Discount $125
Ages 10 to 14
#32676 MTuWTh 7:15-8:15pm 1/5 - 2/12 $180
#32678 Additional Sibling Discount $125
#32677 MTuWTh 7:15-8:15pm 2/23 - 3/26 $150
#32679 Additional Sibling Discount $125
To register for City recreation classes, go online or download this registration form and drop off at or mail to:
City of Laguna Beach, Community Services Department
515 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
**Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
The Recreation Brochure is mailed four times per year to all residents
- Winter is mailed in early December; classes begin in January
- Spring is mailed in early March; classes begin in April
- Summer is mailed in early May; classes begin in June
- Fall is mailed in August; classes begin in September