The five member City Council is elected at large. Each Council member serves a four year term. The Council is responsible for the legislative functions of the City. Its meetings are generally held the first and third Tuesdays of each month starting at 6:00 p.m.
Send Email to all Members
Or Click on the City Hall Connect icon to, "Ask the City Council."
Click here for the Live Streaming Video of a live meeting or past meeting, including the current agenda and staff reports.
To secure more input regarding issues of community interest and concern, the City Council has created the following commissions, boards, and committees:
- Arts Commission
- Board of Adjustment/Design Review Board
- Personnel Board
- Planning Commission
- Heritage Committee
- HIV Advisory Committee
- Housing and Human Services Committee
- Environmental Sustainability Committee
- Emergency/Disaster Preparedness Committee
- Parking/Traffic/Circulation Committee
- Recreation Committee
Annual maintenance and turf renovations at Riddle Field began on Monday, December 8. The field will remain closed through February 1, 2015. Maintenance at Bluebird Park will begin on Monday, December 22. The grass area will be closed for two weeks and will re-open on January 5, 2015. If you have any questions, please call Alexis Braun, Recreation Supervisor, at (949) 497-0762.|
- This year the Christmas and New Year’s holidays fall on Thursday, December 25, and Thursday, January 1. City Hall will be closed on the holidays and the following days on Friday, December 26, and Friday, January 2. Essential public safety services will still be operating.|
505 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, California 92651
Phone: (949) 497-3311 Fax: (949) 497-0771