Laguna's tidepools are being loved to death.
Please help us protect the tide pools by not disturbing the habitat.
Follow Good Tidepooler Rules:
- Never remove animals, shells or rocks from tide pools.
- Never pick up animals... observe them where they are.
- Don't pull animals off the rocks, poke them with sticks, or touch them.
- Walk gently, taking care not to step on plants or animals.
- Never turn over rocks.
- Informational Pamphlet on Good Tidepool Rules (PDF - 352 kb)
From more information or questions on tidepools and/or the ocean ecology of Laguna Beach,
please email the Marine Safety Captain: email@example.com