Summer Parking Rates
The Laguna Beach City Council did not increase summer parking rates this year, and rates remain the same as summer 2019 parking rates.
You may have noticed that we have installed new parking signage to provide clearer wayfinding to the City's public parking lots to help reduce congestion. We also consolidated multiple existing signs about parking lot rules in a single sign that is easier to read and understand.
Some other things to know about parking in Laguna Beach this summer:
- Enforcement hours for Downtown meters and lots will end at 9 p.m. instead of 7 p.m.
- Hourly rates at Downtown parking lots and meter zones will increase to $4.50/hour (the same rate as summer 2019)
- Parking rates in Lots 10, 11, 11E and 12 will increase to a flat rate of $15 on weekdays and $20 on weekends/holidays (the same rate as summer 2019)
- Parking rates at Lot 13 (Susi Q) and Lot 14 (Hagan Place) will increase to $5 flat rate (the same rate as summer 2019)
- Mission Hospital will be open for free public parking M-F after 5 p.m. and all day on Saturday and Sunday
- Act V, LCAD and Summer Breeze lots will not be available for public parking this summer due to suspension of Trolley service
- We will be testing new multi-space pay stations for the on-street parking along Laguna Canyon Road between Lots 10 and 11 that will replace the parking meters that were formerly there.