The National Weather Service has issued a Red Flag Warning for the Coastal Orange County Area, including Laguna Beach, through Sunday, December 17 at 8:00 p.m.
The Fire Weather Watch is due to low humidity of about 5% with poor overnight recovery, combined with strong, gusty winds. Northeast winds are predicted at 20-35 mph with gusts up to 60 MPH along the coastal slopes. Isolated gusts up to 90 mph likely late tonight through Thursday in the remote canyon and foothill locations.
* Diamond/Crestview parking restrictions are in place
* Call 9-1-1 immediately if you see smoke or flames.
* Don’t drive vehicles in the dry brush.
* Do not use fireworks (which are illegal already in Laguna Beach).
* Do not smoke (which is also illegal in Laguna Beach).
If you see something or someone suspicious call us at (949) 497-0701, we want to know.