Station Number 1
Fire Station One is located at 501 Forest Avenue and is part of the City Hall complex. This fire station is the oldest operating fire station in Orange County and was built in 1931. The fire station is staffed 24 hours a day by three firefighters including a Captain, Engineer, and Firefighter. The company is also a Paramedic unit and as such two of the three personnel are State Licensed Paramedics. Engine 1, a 2012 Pierce Velocity Fire Engine, and Engine 201, a 1989 Emergency One Fire Engine, are both housed at this station.
Station Number 2
Fire Station Two is located in our "Mid Town" area at the intersection of Glenneyre Street and Agate Street. Station Two is staffed with a Captain, Engineer, and Firefighter and is the largest fire station in the City. The station has a large classroom where all personnel from the Fire Department meet almost daily for training purposes. In addition, the station houses Engine 2, a 2005 American La France Fire Engine; Engine 302, a 1999 Master Body Type III (Wildland) Fire Engine; an Engine supplied by the State of California Office of Emergency Services (OES 313); and a 2005 GMC/Master Body Squad that is equipped with supplemental equipment utilized on emergency incidents. In addition, a two person ambulance crew also responds out of this station.